Monday, April 4, 2011

Less than One Week


Sorry, I haven't written for a long time. I got my fill of writing last week because of a group project in my organizational behavior class. However, now I'm back. First of all, how about those Phillies?! Looking pretty good so far. Secondly, this Saturday will be awesome. We are less than a week away from our power soccer tournament in Essex which will be pretty amazing. My teammates and I are very excited, and I'm sure that our opponents are too. For the PowerCats and our team, it will be our first official competition. The Chariots went to Arizona earlier this spring to play in the Powerblast, so they do have more experience. However, I think it will be a great time for all of us. I'm not going to lie though, it is not just about playing; I think that everything will be out there to win which is the way it should be. Everybody remember to be on top of your game so that we have the highest level of competition that our teams are capable of bringing. I can't really give you a scouting report on the other teams, but what I can say is that I am pretty excited and have been waiting for this for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment