Saturday, March 26, 2011

Double Time


As always, here are my goals for playing power soccer today. However, these goals also extend until tomorrow as a few of my teammates and I are traveling to Littleton to visit the newly named North Country Storm. So, I think that it will be pretty a pretty awesome weekend. Four hours of power soccer never gets old.

·         First, I need to remember that I need to speed test at some point. I think that my speed should be all right now, but it is definitely hard to judge just by feel.

·         Also, I need to remember to utilize my spin kick. It seems a lot better now that I've turned up my turn speed some, so while I know that it has a long way to go, it feels better, and I actually can use it a little bit better in games.

·         Finally, I need to think about winning in a one-on-one situation. I need to be able to think about spinning the ball back to my teammate in order to actually be able to advance from these situations. It's hard to win in a one-on-one situation without passing out of it because often times the chairs are so evenly matched that you cannot beat them one-on-one. Therefore, I hope I will be able to hit to my teammates well.

No comments:

Post a Comment