Friday, March 25, 2011

Draft


Okay, I am so sorry. It has been an insane week, so I haven't gotten around to writing. However, I have something awesome to write for you tonight. I chose my first fantasy baseball team of the year. The league I am in is called the Battle of the Blogs. Essentially, the idea is that a lot of people who like to talk about sports and claim they know everything like myself now have a chance to back it up. So, I thought that I would show you my entire team.

Catchers: Mike Napoli (starter), Bryan Pena
First Baseman: Gaby Sanchez (starter), Mike Napoli and Garrett Jones also have eligibility at this position
Second Baseman: Gordon Beckham (starter), Clint Barmes
Third Baseman: Ryan Zimmerman
Shortstop: Alexi Ramirez (starter), Clint Barmes
Leftfield: Juan Pierre (starter), Ben Francisco
Centerfield: Adam Jones (starter), Carlos Beltran
Right field: Garrett Jones (starter), then Ben Francisco
Utilities: Carlos Beltran
Starting Pitchers: Felix Hernandez, Ubaldo Jimenez will lead the way, but they are supported by Cole Hamels, Randy Wolf, and Tim Stauffer with Daisuke Matsuzaka and Joe Blanton on the bench. My relief pitchers are Brad Lidge, Brandon Lyon, Mike Adams, Evan Meek, and Takashi Saito.

Well, what do you think? I would love to hear any and all of your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment