Friday, March 4, 2011

Taking the Challenge


Normally, I would write this post tomorrow, but I may have better things to write about, so I'm going to write up my goals quickly for soccer practice tomorrow.

·         First, I want to work hard to play better one-on-one. I have been watching video, and I think that the key to playing well one-on-one is that you need to be willing to bump a little bit. Therefore, don't worry, I'm not going to go crazy tomorrow, but I intend to be pretty aggressive.

·         Next, I want to get better at passing. My passes are not bad in theory, but I don't get enough power on them, so they don't necessarily get all the way to where I want them to. I need a better plan for that.

·         Obviously, I want to play smart. I think that most of the time I have my head in the game, but as we all know there are those moments where I should make better decisions. You can't always beat your opponent, but you can always beat yourself, and I really don't want to do that.

I hope to pull all of this off tomorrow, so I want my teammates to keep me accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment