Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Heisman Loss

I thought that it was a shame to see Reggie Bush stripped of his Heisman. It has never happened before, but I guess that there is a first time for everything. Of course, it does make sense. If the NCAA is wiping that season off the books for Bush, then how could he win the Heisman when his numbers would all be zero? It is a shame though because I do like Bush. I liked him as a Trojan, and I like him as a Saint. I know that many people do not like USC, but I have never had a problem with the Trojans. However, this whole situation has definitely tarnished their image. Whatever though, I somewhat doubt that any of this will affect USC's art. They will still be a powerhouse, and they will still bring in five star recruits year after year. It is kind of like Wal-Mart. People do not always like what they do, but people still shop there. Similarly, everyone might say that USC has been bad, but I don't think I will really change their talent level too much. Do you love USC or hate them? Let me know!
Photo by Ed Yourdon on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment