Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Winding Down

As baseball season is winding down, my fantasy baseball seasons are also finishing up. After a somewhat rocky year, the Ducks are down by 14 points in the first round of the playoffs, but I feel like we should be able to make up that deficit by Sunday as we have three starting pitchers going as well as Joakim Soria whereas my opponent only has two starters left and no relief pitchers in the lineup. Hopefully, our slight pitching advantage will be enough to advance on in the playoffs. The Perpetual Blogging Co. started out hot, but we have kind of died out in the Battle of the Blogs. I don't think we will be able to make the playoffs which is regrettable, but I feel like we had a semi-decent year, and we will have to wait until next year. Finally, TCWT has had the most successful year as we have already clinched a playoff spot even though I've only made one roster move all year. We have been very successful, so I hope that we can progress forward and maybe I'll win a couple of titles this year! I will definitely keep you all posted.
Photo by Rafael Amado Deras on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment