Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy 200th Birthday! Who Lives That Long?

Today is a day for celebration kind of like every day at Disney World. Why the celebration? Well, there really are two reasons. Firstly, the Phillies had another walkoff victory last night make it three in a row which they had never done before in team history. This one was even more impressive as the game featured dual nine inning shutouts that both Travis Wood and Roy Halladay deserved to win but both got no decisions. So, that is one reason to celebrate. The other reason is on a more personal note. Release the balloons and streamers and confetti and whatever else you need to throw an appropriate birthday party. Whose birthday is it? It's not mine, but it is the 200th birthday of the Perpetual Blogging Co.! With this post, I have written 200 times with at least 200 words every time. That means, if you have been with me from the beginning, you have read at least 40,000 words from me. I'm surprised you're still here. Just kidding, but I do appreciate all my readers who have been here so long. Hopefully, we will make it a few more hundred before I finally run out of ideas.
Photo by Andréia on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment