Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sheer Domination

So first, congratulations to the Texas Rangers. They made their first ALCS ever as they knocked off Tampa Bay last night. Personally, I'd like to see them knock off the Yankees and play the Phillies in the World Series. Honestly, I feel like the Phillies can defeat either team, but I would feel a lot better playing the Rangers. However, I watched a crazy blowout last night. At last year's America's Cup in Georgia, the Synergy squared off with Team Québec. Now, to be honest, I downloaded this game film in French because that was my only option, but I wanted to see Team Québec just in case we ever end up playing them (Montréal isn't that far away). Anyway, when the game started, I didn't think Québec was that bad. However, playing Atlanta is a tall order for anyone. Quite honestly, Atlanta slaughtered them. Of course, the commentary was in French, so I had no idea what the final score was until we panned the scoreboard at the end. The final score was 21-0! Again, I didn't think Québec was that awful, but they were just overmatched. If you want to watch the game, here is a link to it. The most dominating performance I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment