Monday, October 18, 2010

Add a Win!

For any Phillies fans who are reading my blog, you must have been excited about Roy Oswalt last night. He was in top form and outdueled Jonathan Sanchez which was impressive. I will say though I was slightly confused when I saw the lineup card. It seemed so weird to see Chase Utley batting second and Placido Polanco batting third. Of course, it does make sense because of Sanchez being a left-handed pitcher and this lineup split up the left-handed bats of Utley and Ryan Howard. I guess that is why Charlie Manuel is manager and not me. When he leads us to another National League Championship, we will be only the fifth team in National League history to win three in a row. How awesome would that be? Not only would we have one of the only two no-hitters in postseason history, but we would also be seen as one of the best teams over a period of three years in National League history. Of course, we have a ways to go before we finish off this series. We still have to get through at least Matt Cain and Tim Lincecum again everyone to finish off this. However, I know we can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment