Sunday, October 3, 2010

Final Day

It's kind of funny, but I guess kind of sad. I am totally happy that the Phillies keep winning, so I don't want you to get me wrong. However, I'm not happy that it means that the Padres might get in instead of the Braves. I know that inner division rivals should not be liked, but I want the NL East to look good, so by default, that means that the other teams have to win quite a bit. However, I don't want the Braves to win today, but I definitely do want the Padres to lose today. Part of this reason is also selfish. If the Braves get into the playoffs, we have to play Cincinnati in the first round. If the Padres get in, they would become our first-round opponent. That may not seem like a big deal, but I'm not sure when the Phillies will play on the West Coast, so maybe two hours later at night then it has to be. However, this reason might be mute because you never know what the TV schedule is going to look like during the playoffs. However, whatever happens, I think that our playoffs won't end that early.

No comments:

Post a Comment