Saturday, October 16, 2010

Written Yesterday but Posted Today.(Ran Out of Time)

I have an idea. I'm thinking that all of this snow needs to go away right now. Some people, like my sister, want this crazy stuff, but I must say I disagree. Sure, snow has brought us super athletes like Shaun White, but really, I think that he could stick to his skateboard and be just as innovative and amazing. Okay, I think I have made a convincing argument. The only thing that snow has going for it is that it looks nice at Christmas. Therefore, it is my platform that on maybe December 23 that white stuff is allowed to fall from the sky and temporarily cover the earth. Then, on January 1, it will all melt away. Nobody will be any worse for wear because nothing important happens that week. Anybody who is traveling for Christmas will probably be there before December 23, and a lot of people take that week after off from work, so it will not cause any inconvenience to anyone. Of course, I'm not opposed to snow on the mountain tops since I'm never on the mountains, so the Vermont economy will not be ruined for the winter. There, you have my platform for seasons.
Photo by Per Ola Wiberg ~ Powi on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment