Saturday, October 9, 2010

Feelin' Groovy

I was sensing trouble last night, but I now know that the Phillies are excellent! Of course, I knew that anyway, but last night definitely reinforced that. I knew that we might be in a little bit of a dilemma, but of course I was wrong. Granted, it was a bit of a roundabout way to do it, but I guess they had to give Brad Lidge an inning. That was definitely the way that they planned it. Or, we can just go with that. Sounds good to me. However, we are definitely in prime condition right now to finish it tomorrow night. It's extraordinarily rare for a team to overcome this type of deficit, so I'm feeling pretty good about their chances. Now I know that we should be able to finish this off, but I would especially like to finish it off with Cole Hamels because then we could use Roy Halladay again to start off the next series. Of course, we can win without him starting the first game and using him later, but I would like to see him start game one again. It worked pretty well last time, so I won't mess with what works.

No comments:

Post a Comment