Friday, October 1, 2010

End of Luck

So here's my idea. In crazy weather like we are having right now, a baseball game would have a rain delay. Normally, I'm not a fan of rain delays simply because they drag the game out later. However, here's my vote for today. I think that midterms should have rain delays. I have a midterm in the History of China and Japan at midday today, but a little rain delay would be nice. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like this weather is going to change much for a while, but what has changed is the Padres chances of making the playoffs. With a 1-0 loss last night, it looks as if they are all but done. However, I guess technically they have a prayer, but I would not bet on it because the Braves are in control of the wildcard, and they are playing the Phillies this weekend. You all know I love the Phillies, but I know that they will not be sending all of the starters out there every day, so I highly doubt that we can sweep Atlanta as much as I would like to. So, San Diego needs more luck right now than anyone else, but I think that it has run out.
Photo by ** Maurice ** on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment