Saturday, February 5, 2011

Start Spinning

Okay, so as usual, here are my goals for tonight's practice.

First, I want to land some awesome spin kicks. When I was practicing last weekend on my own since I couldn't be at practice, I was getting them very well. I hope I can land them when more people are watching and when everything is flowing at game speed.

I also came to the realization that I should not be afraid of going in reverse. If I am trapped in the corner with someone so that it is a one-on-one situation, everyone else needs to be 10 feet away. While I realize that none of us are perfect with this rule yet, I need to realize that I don't have people right behind me because they should not be there in that situation. Therefore, I can back someone down and then spin kick to clear it out of the bottleneck.

Finally, this isn't really a goal, but I am very excited that, if the Facebook event is any indication, we are going to have a pretty good turnout today. It is so great to see our team growing and developing, and I hope that we keep growing. According to business theory, if you're not growing, you are dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment