Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Wrong Prediction


Well, it is a good thing that I am not above being proved wrong. Unfortunately, the last-second drive was not meant to be, but it still made for a pretty good Super Bowl. I thought that the National Anthem was interesting although I love how Deion Sanders put on twitter that it was simply a "remix." Also, I was just reading all the stories on the Internet trashed the Black Eyed Peas, but I didn't think that they were that bad. Now on to the game. I thought that Pittsburgh came out incredibly slow and dug themselves in way too deep to get out. By the time they decided to start putting themselves together, they were already down by 14, and no team has ever come back from a deficit greater than 10 in the Super Bowl. I thought that tonight might be the night, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I was very impressed with Aaron Rodgers however. He came up big when he needed to what was obviously a huge part of the game. A number six team pulled off their last upset, so that is always fun, but I was hoping that the result would be different.
Photo by opensourceway on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment