Monday, February 14, 2011

Tactical Knowledge


First off, happy Valentine's Day or Singles Awareness Day if you prefer. It seems like it will be very warm one in Vermont, so that is excellent. Unfortunately, you won't hear about my power soccer exploits today because unfortunately I have to do what I am supposed to do and go to school. Even if I didn't go to school, I don't think there would be any power soccer to be played anywhere, or at least anywhere around here. So, I will tell you more about power soccer since I can't play. What I would say to you about power soccer is that it definitely takes some practice before you get good at it. Of course, this should be common sense, but I wonder if there might be more of a learning curve for power soccer. They reason I say that is because very few of us have played a competitive sport before, so we haven't had years to develop tactically. Fortunately, I have been around sports my entire life, so I came in with a little bit of knowledge, but it is different to play then to watch or read about it. Nevertheless, that is why we now have the opportunity to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment