Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Full Basketball Evening


Today is a definite basketball day. That will be good! I haven't had one of those completely since AAU season. Okay, I guess it isn't the whole day, but it is at least all evening which is excellent. It will be three games back to back to back, so that is definitely good. They will all be high school varsity so hopefully they will be competitive. Also, I will be seeing one boy s ' game and two girls', so I'm glad that there will be some variety. I always feel like with basketball, you're kind of supposed to be there for a long period of time. For example, a nine inning baseball game is three hours. A basketball game is only an hour and a half. Therefore, I like going to more than one at a time to make it worth the trip and just to maximize my personal enjoyment. Also, at high school games, you pay to go to both games anyway since there is no discount if you only go to one, so why not watch all the basketball you can? So, hopefully everything will go well tonight, and it should be a lot of fun!
Photo by familymwr on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment