Monday, December 13, 2010

Roof Falls Down

First off, how about that video of the Metrodome roof collapsing? If you haven't seen it, here is the link. This weather is a pain, but at least here in Vermont we haven't had one like the one that recently hit the Midwest. I also know that it is only going to get worse here in Vermont. Nevertheless, I hope it delays as long as possible. I was also shocked to see that the Vikings and Giants game got snowed out, but I guess that was good that they weren't in there when it fell. Could you imagine the chaos that would have ensued if there had been thousands of people in that building? Crazy stuff. So now that game has been moved to Detroit. They should be able to get that one off, and I heard that if you had tickets for a game in Minnesota, you could arrive in Detroit and get preferred seating. However, that is quite a drive from Minneapolis to Detroit, so I wonder how many people will actually do it. I wouldn't do it for either of those teams. Maybe I would do it for the Phillies, but I highly doubt we'll have a snowed out game this summer.
Photo by ChrisYunker on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment