Thursday, December 16, 2010

What a Year

Well, I ran an application on my Facebook that read what word I have said most in the past year. Of course, soccer was number one. Our team has had a great year of growth! I believe that the first clinic was last December, but I didn't start playing until March. Let me just say that it has been a great team to be a part of. We have grown a lot in the past year, but all that will be put to the test on Saturday. As many of you probably know from my incessant repeating, the Chargers are headed down to the University of New Hampshire for our only third game. However, this is incredibly important because we will have referees becoming certified which will enable us to host USPSA sanctioned games. With this building block in place, we will then be able to continue to grow. Who knows what the next level will be, but I do know that there will be one. It is kind of like the movie Inception where there is always another level. There is always a way to find a way to another level. Of course, some levels take longer than others, but they are all fun, and we will enjoy them along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment