Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I am not sure that it already feels like Christmas, but I'm glad that it is here. With exams right up until last week, I haven't had much down time to really realize how close everything is. I also got most of my shopping done relatively early, so I didn't have the last second scramble like many people do. Then, I had power soccer last week so that made the time up until then pass very quickly when combined with exams. All in all, it has been a crazy December, but it definitely has been fun. So, right now I just want to wish all my readers a Merry Christmas because I will probably write tomorrow night and so the opportunity to send that message to the greatest number of people will be passed. Thank you for reading my stuff for the past year; I hope that it hasn't been a total waste of your time that you feel obligated to give me (just kidding). Right now, I still plan on continuing to write, so that will be good. Maybe you can see that my present to those of you I haven't actually bought something for. 'Tis the night before Christmas...
Photo by  Meepness - Daniel C on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment