Thursday, November 11, 2010

Down Time

Now is that interesting time of year high school sports are all but on hold. Well actually, here in Vermont there are the championship football games on Saturday, but I don't really care that much about any of the teams that are in them. So, that leaves me in a bit of a predicament with what to do right now. Therefore, what should we do with all of this extra time? It cannot be anything too involved because in a month sports will take back over. It can't be anything too difficult because we do not have enough time to master a new skill. This definitely limits what to do with my free time. So, I still haven't solved my dilemma. I don't want to do something that I can sink a lot of money into. Again, why waste money on something that will only be a temporary hobby. Also, I would like to do something that isn't just a waste of time. Of course, it is much better do something productive with my time. Oh well, who knows what we all will do until high school sports begin again. We all might go insane before we get a chance to find that time.
Photo by joiseyshowaa on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment