Tuesday, November 9, 2010

USPSA Conferences Released

Finally the power soccer conferences have been released. Honestly, I'm not overly surprised by any of the placements. Of course, there are a few teams I have never watched, so I cannot be a total authority on this. I know most of the teams in the Premier division except for the Earthquakes and the Heat; for some reason I have never found a game film of either of these teams. Of these teams that I have watched this year or in years past, I think that this is going to be a very competitive conference. Unfortunately, I don't know much about the lower conferences. I have watched various teams because of Xable.com, but I have not seen enough of him to speak to how competitive the conferences will be. It’s too bad that the lowest conference only has three teams in it, but I know that for many teams such as ourselves getting the 12 game requirement is difficult, and we would be the teams to fill the lowest division. It will become much less difficult when we have our referee clinic on December 18 at UNH. Because of this, any game we play will be official and then they will count towards our 12 game requirement. Either way, it is going to be a fun year for power soccer in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment