Friday, November 19, 2010

A Little Warmth

All I can say is that I am happy it is Friday. I never thought I'd be so excited for a vacation, but being in college brings a new perspective to vacation. I didn't notice it so much last year, but I think that was because my course load was not half as intense as it is right now. Therefore, it will definitely be nice to have the time off. Anyway, a little bit of a power soccer question. When I play, my driving hand gets very cold. It might be because of the gym we play in because it is cooler, but it happens to my hand everywhere, so I don't think that is necessarily the case. Therefore, I need to buy a glove of some sort to keep my hand warm. However, it needs to be lightweight and flexible enough to not constrict my hand while warm enough to obviously be of some benefit. I have used a rubber glove for the past few weeks and it works alright, but I still could use a better solution. That will be my mission this weekend. I need to develop a way to continue play at the top of my ability all the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment