Monday, January 24, 2011

Belated Recap


It is ridiculously cold out. I don't really know what else to say, so I will leave it at that and the fact that the high temperature today in Burlington is supposed to be 5°. Anyway, on to the sports. I realized that I never talked about how power soccer practice went on Saturday night. Actually, it went amazingly well. For me, I think it was one of my better games which always makes me happy. I actually hit some spin kicks so that was great. One of them was even a 180° which I had never landed during a game. Everybody else played excellently as well! I think that we're all coming along very nicely, and I think the teamwork aspect is definitely coming along as well. People are talking and finding each other with passes. Also, we end up double teaming less and less which is obviously a good thing. It is exciting to be part of a team that is coming together like this and to see where we have come from. I wasn't there at the very beginning, but I have been with this team almost as long as everyone else, so I have pretty much seen every stage of our development. It really is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment