Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Finally a Full Schedule


I think that I'm going to have an interesting semester. The reason I say that is because almost all of my classes have weekly assignments to do based on a lot of material. For example, my honors college class only meets once a week, but we need to read over 100 pages and write a short essay every week. Not that that is overwhelming in and of itself, but I have found that all of my classes have a similar setup. Therefore, I need to remind myself that although it might seem like I don't need to do homework all week, I really need to because that would be a very intimidating stockpile of work to do over the weekend. It is interesting because I've never really had my classes lineup like this, and I need to remember that fact. Now that I have had all my classes, I can say that it looks like it will be a good semester. I have a wide variety of classes, so I guess I am getting that liberal arts education that the honors college insisted that everyone desperately needed during our freshman seminar. Anyway, we will see how it goes, but it looks like fun.
Photo by zappowbang on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment