Friday, January 21, 2011

Tennis Talk


I don't understand why it has to be so cold out. It just doesn't make sense. Anyway, we all know that there is a lot of tennis going on. I like tennis, but I do think that the games are very long. I know many people will say that I like long games because I like baseball. I most definitely do like baseball, but there is a lot more to baseball that changes over the duration of the match. Baseball on the other hand could be a totally different game in the ninth inning than it was in the first. I realize that tennis does change as well, but it is still one player on one player. Saying all of this, I do enjoy tennis. I think that it is definitely a fun sport that takes a lot of skill to play well or even adequately. I do enjoy it in small doses when it is a really tight match and when I am watching with someone who really enjoys the sport. That is a lot of it; when you're with someone who enjoys whatever they are watching, you catch on as well. So, enjoy the Australian Open and remember that Roger Federer is the man!
Photo by dcJohn on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment