Monday, January 17, 2011

Thought Training


I think that I want to go play power soccer again. The only dilemma with that is that it means that I need to wait until Saturday. The only problem with that is that there are four days of classes between then and now. Don't get me wrong, I totally enjoy college and seeing friends and all that, but I will say that vacation will be missed. It isn't like I do a lot of life-changing activity during break, but I will say that I pay a lot more attention to power soccer during it. I also can't say that I have had any brilliant revelations recently, but I can say that it does you good to just think over situations that might happen on the court and figure out how to react to the situation. Let me say that many of these situations might never happen because imagine all of the variables that would need to align perfectly to re-create one given scenario. Nevertheless, I think that you can program your mind to think a certain way. Just like you to learn to think about numbers in school, I think that you can learn to think about and process situations in power soccer. You learn the rules that govern the sport just like you can learn the rules that govern mathematics. All it takes is hard work, and I think that you can learn a lot about power soccer.
Photo by @boetter on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment